So, why is it called Stowaway?
When we present our products, people quickly catch on to a theme and ask, “What else does it do?” As usual, Stowaway has hidden functionality: This cuff is magnetic (another theme of ours). You can use it to hold any number of things: paperclips, screws, nails, pins, drill bits, etc. Use it as a tool when you need it; enjoy its good looks when you don’t.
Stowaway is available in two sizes. The smaller size fits wrists 7″ around and under. The larger size fits wrists 7″-8″.
|Our latest product is all black, so it just makes sense to announce it on Black Friday. It’s holiday travel season, and we have more than a few problems with travel bottles:|
1) There’s not always a place to put them in the shower.
2) You have to shake and/or wait for the goo to get to the cap.
3) They get wet, and then they get the inside of your bag wet.
4) You forget which goo you put in which bottle.
5) There’s nothing cool about them.
We should say we had these problems with travel bottles, because we dare say we solved them. Introducing Nunchucks!
|Here’s why we love Nunchucks:|
1) They hang anywhere, on any hook, around any shower handle.
2) The cap is always facing down, so the goo settles right where you want it to be.
3) They easily hang on the outside of your gym bag.
4) Nunchucks come with labels to mark your bottles: soap, shampoo, conditioner, or lotion.
5) Nunchucks are cool.
OK, not really, but we did re-invent them.
We often describe our popular Notepads as reusable sticky notes, so it made sense to expand the line beyond your phone and laptop. Our newest notepads are small, square and yellow!Like standard sticky notes, you can write on it with any ballpoint pen and stick it anywhere. Unlike standard sticky notes, you can erase it with any eraser, remove it, and stick it somewhere else.Stick one on your desk and stay on top of your to-do list. Stick one on your water bottle and stay hydrated. Stick one on your fridge for your deep thoughts. Stick one on [noun] to [verb].
That’s quite an alliteration. Check them out.
Introducing the Maker Series! These are Wrist Rulers that are designed for specific disciplines who also find themselves always looking for a scale: architects, engineers, and graphic designers.
We are thrilled to have a couple products featured on Unbox Therapy. I found out via a text from a friend. Huge thanks to Unbox Therapy, and to my friend, Chris, for letting me know.
It’s always exciting when West Elm adds new product photography. We are thrilled to be working with such a great store.
Really excited that one of our favorite stores, @westelm is now selling a bunch of our products!